- The Gettysburg Foundation | Gettysburg, PA
- MedStar Health | Columbia, MD
- Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation | McLean, VA and Colon Cancer Alliance| Washington D.C. https://www.ccalliance.org/
We hired Carol to serve as our interim Development Director and later to conduct a major gift training for staff. Carol is committed to careful listening to donors and clients to ensure that she meets their needs. She brings many assets to her relationships including first-hand experience and high-level strategic thinking.
Michael Sapienza, CEO, Colon Cancer Alliance
- White House Historical Association | Washington, D. C. https://www.whitehousehistory.org/
Carol has been a long-time colleague so it was a simple decision for me to hire her when she became an independent consultant. Her experience and professionalism are great assets as we work to build a new development operation at the White House Historical Association. She works closely with our leadership team to develop proposal content, prospect strategies, and relationships with results.
Katherine A. Steele, Vice President for Development. White House Historical Association
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship | Silver Spring, MD http://www.canceradvocacy.org/
When my organization was looking for an expert to advise us in the development of a grant proposal strategy and execution plan, Carol was a natural choice. She guided us toward our goal and ensured that we reached our targets. She is a skilled listener and facilitator with extensive experience in health care development and an invaluable colleague and consultant.
Elena Jeannotte, Director of Philanthropy, National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- Georgetown University, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center| Washington, D.C.
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing| Washington, D.C.
- Sigma Xi| Research Triangle Park, N.C.